Zumba for Autism
Time & Location
About the Event
Zumba for Autism is brought to you by Fresno Autism Network, and Sponsord by the PTA. Traveling all the way form Raleigh, NC, our friend Jon Delancy, first zumba instructor with ASD, will be leading this event. There will be two sessions available to register for. We will be joined by Fox 26's Michael Ikahihifo, and charcters from our friends at Hero Alliance. A resource fair will be available with information from our local partner companies and organizations!
The purpose of this event is to help kickoff our latest project, Fitness Training 4 Autism! April is Autism Awareness Month, so come on out and show your support for our ASD community!
- Session(1) 7-8p (+T-shirt)$25$250$0
- Session(2) 8-9p (+T-shirt)$25$250$0
- Session(1) ASD Family Tickets$15$150$0
- Session(2) ASD Family Tickets$15$150$0
- Session(1) 7-8pm (w/o T-shirt)$15$150$0
- Session (2) 8-9pm (w/o T-shirt$15$150$0